Sunday, January 8, 2012

Amazing Reviews from CDees' Bookshelf Part 1

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

When Love is wRight

I have read through a bunch of shorter-length e-books from Amazon lately, taking advantage of the inexpensive or even free e-books offered. It's a good way to find new authors and have something quick to read when time is short.

And this week I found a little gem. When Love is wRight by SQ Eads.

The story has elements that I love; a spunky, independent heroine and a pure, 100% alpha-male hero. The story opens with a comedy of errors where the heroine proposes to the hero. She's not serious. He is. And the fight...er, chase...is on.
The story is not all that long, in paperback only 298 pages, but the characters are well-fleshed out, including some very interesting secondary characters, and the scenery in the book is drawn so well I could see it in my head very vividly. By the end of the book, the location reminded me of the old John Wayne movie Hatari!, which I love.
If you're looking for a fun, delightful romance, look no further than When Love is wRight. The paperback is under $10, and the Kindle version is under $5 right now. As for me, I'm off to check into more SQ Eads reads.
Happy reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment